honey suckle

honey suckle

庭の紹介

 夫婦で庭づくりを福岡の郊外で2003年に始めました. 赤土むきだしの斜面にまず階段や園路をつくって芝をはり、果樹やバラ、ハーブなどを植えました.
 2010年にイギリスの有名なガーデンの、シシングハースト、モティスフォントアビー、ヒドコートマナーなどを回り、その素晴らしさに圧倒され、それから自分たちで小さくても素晴らしい庭をめざして庭づくりをつづけています.



7/22/2026

FLOWERS NOW IN BLOOM IN THE POTAGER (ポタジェに今咲いている花)

 

The potager looks a bit bare in the height of summer with so few flowers, but this year I’m growing echinacea and rudbeckia in the spot where I had a standard rose until last year. It’s their first year, so they haven’t grown very tall yet, but they’re starting to produce beautiful flowers.

Echinacea purpurea has pink flowers, whilst Rudbeckia goldstrum has deep yellow ones; both are absolutely lovely. I hope they’ll grow strong and produce plenty of blooms.

Apart from these, marigolds are in bloom, and amongst the vegetables, the cherry tomatoes are flowering too.

The small yellow flowers of the miniature watermelons also bloom from time to time, and we’re enjoying the fruit as they grow larger.


真夏のポタジェは花が少なくて淋しいですが、去年までスタンダード仕立てのバラがあった所に今年はエキナセアとルドベキアを育てています。一年目で草丈もあまり高くありませんが、美しい花が咲き始めています。

エキナセア・プルプレアはピンクの花、ルドベキア・ゴールドストラムは濃い黄色の花で、どちらもとても綺麗です。しっかり育ってたくさんの花をつけて欲しいです。

そのほかには、マリゴールドの花や、野菜ではミニトマトの花も咲いています。

小玉スイカの小さな黄色い花も時々咲いて、大きくなった実をいただいています。







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

I do appreciate your comments very much - they enhance my day. Thank You.